Monday, October 5, 2009

Jomari816 Four 4's

Hey Guys! Today our homework was to go on the blog and make a post that shows how (4 ÷ 4) + (4 ÷ 4) = 2 and (4/4)+(4/4)=2 are the same.

I think that they are the same because they both tell you to divide.
I also think that they both similar because 4/4 looks like 4 quarters which equals a whole(1) and 4 ÷ 4 is equal to 1 which is the same value as 4 quarters (1 whole).


I hope you guys liked my post for today. Please comment and tell me if you agree, disagree and how i could have written this all more clearly(if you understand it).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jomari, i think you should brackets >>>>(4 divided by 4).what makes you say that they both tell you to divide?

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP