Q= Make 3 part to part ratios.
1.blue to green
2.Red to blue
3.yellow to red
Q= Make 2 part to total ratio.
1.Blue to Total
2.Red to Total
3.Yellow to total
Q=Make 2 three part ratios.
1.Red to blue to green
2.Yellow to red to total
Q= Write that ratio in ratio notation, fraction, decimal and percent form.
- Fraction 3/3
show how to create equivalent ratios.
so u just divide 2 by 2
so it's 2/2 so it equals on and now it should look like 1:1
and now the last part I have to give you 3 questions to answer
- What is 6:8 simplified?
- What in the picture is 1:12? (give a word ratio)
- Give different ways to represent green to total
1.What were the mistakes you made on your test. Show examples of answers that were wrong. What was your mistake. How will you remember what to do in future tests.
- I didn't show my work enough
- I didn't read the problems carefully
- I didn't highlight all the word ratios
1. Use the data below to determine which sports teams have equivalent scored by to scored ratios.
Team Scored by Scored Against
Baseball Team A 20 16
Basketball Team A 230 184
Hockey Team A 12 8
2. Eric is able to stop 85% of the shots on goal. If he faces 27 shots on goal how many goals would likely scored on him?