Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bob2, ratio, late post, tamika 816


sorry its late. this is the second part to bob, on the test.

I got question 5 wrong:
Eric is able to stop 85% of the shots on goal. If he faces 27 shots on goal, how many goals would likely be scored on him?
a.3 b.4 c.9 d.15
To be honest at the time I had no idea what the answer was or how to get the answer. I guessed what the answer was I guessed c.9.
Later on at class I found out the answer and how to get it:
you just have to make a ratio table:



Another mistake I made was question 16:
You have a bag with one white ball, six red balls, eight green balls, and three purple balls. In lowest terms, what is the ratio of red balls to the whole bag of balls?
I put: 6:18 6÷6, 18÷6 the answer is 1:3. My mistake was that I didn't put a word ratio, the proper way would be:
red:total
1:3
I'll remember to put a word ratio next time.
here are questions I redid:

1-eric is able to stop the ball 80% of the shots on goal. if he faces 24 shots on goal, how many goals would likely go in?
I rounded the answer and it is 19

2-you have a bag with 3blue marbles, 4 green marbles and 7 purple marbles. what is the ratio for green marbles to total marbles.
A) green to total
4:14
thanks sorry its late mr h please still let me got to the dance:D

1 comment:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP