Monday, October 5, 2009

Chantell M's Scribepost October 5 2009

Hello people! Well this is my scribepost for the four 4's thing we did in math. Mr.Harbeck - being the cool and epic man he is - asked us to post our opinion about the four 4's. He asked us to say what we think about 4/4+4/4=2 being the same as (4-:-4)+(4-:-4)=2.

I think that the two are the same, because the dots on the divide sign in the second equation can be percieved to represent numbers. So by replacing the dots on the division sign with numbers, it's just like a fraction. eg. 4/4

This is my opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of my fellow classmates. So, don't go telling me I'm wrong because it doesn't match someone else's scribepost, okay? Or I'm going to get you, just kidding! You didn't think I was serious did you?

3 comments:

  1. i thought you were serious! jk

    nice post, i like how you used colour on key words. If u used a picture to show the formulas, i would have understood this much easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could add a diagram to make it easier to understand. it is still ok because you still explained why they are the same.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP