Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nhea's, BOB, Scribepost. Oct.6/09

Three things I know about graphing....

a)The first thing I know about graphing is that certain graphs are better used for certain things like;

Bar graphs, are better used for expressing catagorized data.

Double bar graphs, are better used for expressing two sets of catagorized data.

Line graphs, are better used for expressing data that changes over time.

b)The second thing I know about graphing is that graphs usually have;

-Labels
-Information
-Intervals
and
-Units of measure.


c)The third thing I know about graphing is that it is a way to organize data.




What I know now that would improve my test is that I need to organize my data better and make it more productive and clear.

5 comments:

  1. Well explained, great pictures, good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Its Mr Montgomery from Australia here.

    I am very impressed with the quality of your blog posts.

    They are a great model for my year 8s

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures, a little to small writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks but sorry it was the best i could find

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP