Tuesday, December 8, 2009

STEPHANIE, Jasmine and Karra's Pay it forward.

PART 1.
What is Pay It Forward?
My thoughts on pay it forward is that if you try to do something, don't think it won't work, because one way or another someone can be inspired by you and tell other people. Even if you think someone won't be inspired by whatever you do or tell them, there is at least 1 person who would admire you. If people become more mature about things then maybe it can make a difference to the world. The project that they did in Social Studies was kind of the thing that we need fore school. I think this video was suppose to make us nice because if we are or if we know someone who is bad then probably this movie will help us to think twice about what we should do then maybe people wouldn't end up so bad in the future. I like the idea 'Pay it Forward' by helping three people, then they help three people. Even if you just do that, you can help the world a whole lot.

Part 2.
What was your pay it forward act of kindness?
- My act of kindness was that my friends and I got cards and lollipops and handed them out randomly at Polo Park.

Why did you chose this activity?
- I chose this activity because I found that it would be a real fun and easy way for people to see how kind we are by doing this just because we want to.

Who did you help?
- I think that I helped a lot of people to open up their Christmas spirit.

When did you do your act of kindness?
- My group and I did our act of kindness on December 07, 2009. It was the only day that all three of us weren't doing anything after school.

PART 3.
How did your act of kindness go?
- My act of kindness went great, I never thought that it would have been as great of a success as I thought it would be.

What happened?
- Well when we were giving out the cards, most people had a huge smile on their faces and gave us positive comments. For the people who rejected us, they rejected us kindly they said, "No thank you!" which was polite and didn't give our hopes up.

How did you feel?
- I felt great. At first I thought it would have been pretty boring, but then once we started making the cards , putting messages and giving them out. I got a feeling that I never felt before, the feeling that I did something good which I did. I really loved how after we gave out cards or pass by people who saw us giving out cards saying, "Aw, their so cute!" It really made me have more confident. When we had no more cards left, I really wanted to buy more and give it out!

How did the person or people react?
- Well some people really appreciated 3 girls giving them Christmas cards. When I was looking at them they had really big smiles on, I felt like i mad their day. But then some people were just really cranky and give us a look and walk away. But then it was probably because we were taking videos and pictures of them.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it forward"?
- Yes I did. That was one thing that I never forgot to say when I handed them the cards.

How did they react to your request?
- For some people we had to explain what 'Paying it forward'.

PART 4.
Why is the idea "Pay it forward" important?
- The idea of Paying it Forward is important because you can make the grumpy people happy and asking people to "Pay it Forward" can change anything.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- I really hope it made a difference, because my group and I tried real hard to even make the slightest difference.




And...
DON'T FORGET TO PAY IT FORWARD GUYS ! :)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB!
    you did really well on your pay it forward..
    the video looks really awesome

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP