Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Danielle's "pay it forward"

Pay it Forward

Part 1

The movie that we saw called 'Pay it Forward' was an inspiring movie. I think we watched this movie to show that there's more to life than just your self. the movie helped me realize that I could do something to change the world. What I think is that Trevor wanted to change the world because of what he was experiencing at home.


part 2


What did you choose to do for this activity ?
What I did for my pay it forward was collecting food from family and friends and take it to the Winnipeg harvest.

Why did you choose to do this ?
I choose to do this because Lot's of people don't have much food. since it's the holidays i thought it would be a good present for less fortunate people.

Who I helped ?
I helped people that don't have much food to eat.

What I did ?
I sent out an email to my family and some of my mom's friends telling them what I was doing and I asked if they could bring 1 or 2 non-perishable items. It was my cousin's b-day this past weekend and we had a party for him so my family brought the items to his party and gave them to me. I'm amazed that some of them brought like 10 items. for the people that didn't go to his party I went to their house and picked them up. once i got the items i took them to the Winnipeg harvest.
When I did this act of kindness ?
I finished my act of kindness Tuesday December 7th at about 3:45 because Winnipeg harvest closes at 4:00.
There are supposed to be pictures but mine would not go on the blog.

How did your act of kindness go ?
my act of kindness went really well.

What happened ?
I didn't know were to take the food so I had to ask like 20 people.

How did you feel ?
I felt good helping other people in time of need.

How did they react ?
They were very thankful of how much i brought into them.

Did you ask the person or people to " Pay It Forward " ?
I forgot to ask them to pay it forward.

How did they react to your request ?
I don't think they were too suprised of the request because they get lot's of food from people everyday.

Why is the idea of Pay It Forward important ?
It is important because it will help people that are less fortunate.

Has your act of kindness made a difference ?
I'm pretty sure that it helped a lot of people at the same time.

questions are purple
answers are pink
other notes are black

CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP