Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Deniel's Pay it forward!!

Hey this is about me paying it forward so yeah here I go:

Part 1: What did the movie 'Pay it forward' mean to you?

In my opinion after I watched the movie it was great changing someones life into making that person make more people getting a better life changing more and more and more.The movie was also about a kid who wanted to change the world by... helping a homeless man, a kid as the same age as him and his teacher.Its also a kind thing not to think of yourself but to think of yourself and other people meaning not being selfish but being the kindest person you can be.But it is also a good thing in life.

Part 2:What was your act of kindness?

My act of kindness was to mail letters into peoples mail boxes and which some people declined but some people thought it was nice so it was kind of cold but after we did it, it was cool mailing it house to house.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose the activity because I thought it would be a great thing because if a person didn't have anything in life it would remind them if they had a son or daughter thing but a lot of people asked why I was sending it so we would tell them what it was.

Who did you help?
I helped any person who would accept the envelope but it would be great and yeah

What did you do?
I sent out mailing envelopes of cards in it putting it into mail boxes.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on the last 2 days before the due date on December 08 2009

Part 3: How did your act of kindness go?
It went pretty good actually but some houses didn't want the envelope so I gave it to another house and kept on going and going til we were done mailing.

What Happened?
I was afraid of putting it in mail boxes because the people inside the house would like come out saying what are you doing and like they decline it being all mad and grumpy and it was really cold outside at night I was afraid we wouldn't last long.

How did you feel?
It kinda felt I could do more but as I said it was really cold at night so it was frustrating taking pictures and taking off our gloves and putting them back on.I also felt a feeling that it was a good thing because after I did it made me happy because we mailed the envelopes into house to house and added some stuff in the envelopes.But I also felt shy because when I placed them in the mailboxes I felt like I had to run because the person could have been scary but yeah.
How did the person or people react?
After I placed some letters and knocked on some doors the people were surprised what we were giving them and some thought it was a big thick chocolate bar and some said thank you and the other's left and said thank you and didn't even ask why but oh well.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it forward"?
I actually forgot a person but I said it to the other people and it was really hard to explain it and I was really shy and froze up when they answered the door.

How did they react to your request?
Yeah went good and some were surprised after I told them what "Paying it forward" meant to us and them.

Part 4: Why is the Idea "Pay it forward important"?
It is the most important thing in life because it makes people have a second chance and helping them not to do violence but to respect everyone and everywhere. Also it shows that not everyone is different being rich or poor, ugly or beautiful, and a boy or girl because we are all the same that's how the creator of us made us this way.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I hope it does make a difference but in my opinion I just want them to accept it and not to decline or throw it away but to be thankful for it.

DON'T FORGET!.... Pay it forward straight on ahead!

1 comment:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP