Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reuben Cram pg 92 q.4

I know I didn't ask to do this scribe but I lost my other one and need to catch up.
4. what are the areas of the three squares shown.



e-30mm. To find the area of this square you need to times the number by itself to get it. 30 is 900mm2.
f-40mm. Now find the area of this square to get 1600 mm2
g-Now for the hypotenuse 50mm. 2500mm2. But now you have to know if it is a right triangle. Add the legs value together to get the hypotenuse. If you get the hypotenuse comment me that it was right and tell me how to paste a pic because I have no idea how to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Rueben. :)

    (To upload a picture, you have to make/find one and save it to a file on your computer. Then, when you are making a blog, on the top there are a bunch of icons, if you put your mouse over top of them it will say what they are for. Click on the one that says picture. Then click on BROWSE and find the picture in your file. Then click UPLOAD PHOTO.) Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Reuben
    good job explaining everything.

    Great job

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP