Pay it Forward
Pay it Forward was a movie we watched on Friday. In the movie there was this boy named Trever. In the movie he wanted to make a difference, even though in the beginning it didn't really work,but in end he manged to help some people. Even though it was just a school assignment, he tried to do every thing he could to help.
What did you choose to do for this activity?
-For my Pay it Forward, I donated food to Winnipeg Harvest.
Why did you choose to do this?
- I choose to do this because, Winnipeg Harvest goes to a good cause.
Who I helped?
-I helped people who don't have any food by donating.
What I did?
- What I did was put posters up at my parents work. The posters asked people to donate food and toys we told them that we were going take it to Winnipeg Harvest. I also donated some of my own food.
When I did this act of kindness?
- I did this act of kindness during the two weeks, I think it was last Saturday that we went to Winnipeg Harvest.
How did you act of kindness go?
-It went pretty good, nothing bad happened during the assignment.
-What happened was me and my partner Tamika decided a day we were going to go to Winnipeg Harvest. Then when we got there we donated.
How did you feel?
- When I did the act of kindness I felt good. The reason I felt good was because, I don't really do things like that every day.
How did they react?
-They were happy that we donated.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"?
-Yes we did. I don't know if there going to Pay it Forward, but I hope they do.
How did they react to your request?
- The people there were like, "Oh, thank you!"
Why is the idea "Pay it Forward important?
- The idea " Pay it Forward is really good. Because people don't really think about helping others. Also, people really do appreciate it when you help them.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- I think it kind of made a difference. At least you know your donation is going to some one you needs it.
"PAY IT FORWARD!!! :)"