Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alex's pay it forward


Part 1


What is "pay it forward"?
Pay it forward is someone doing something good or helpful to 3 people and each of those 3 people do something good to 3 other people and each of those 3 people do something good for 3 other people and on and on. My thoughts that I had after the movie about pay it forward (my paragraph) are that Trevor did a really good thing by his pay it forward. One really good thing about pay it forward is that if everybody does their part by paying it forward then it should never end and people should always be helping other people. If a whole bunch of people from different country's watched that movie and they payed it forward and then the next people payed it forward and it kept going that would be really good.

Part 2

What was your pay it forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward act of kindness was I made little baggies and I put a few little treats in the baggies and then I put a sticky note on each of them that said "pay it forward" and at the bottom it said from SP kids and I put them in people's mailboxes.

Why did you chose this activity?
I chose this activity because it would help lots of people instead of just a few people and that would mean more people would pay it forward.

Who did you help?

I helped people on Garfield st. around the little convenience store called Ashcroft's.



What did you do?
What I did was I made little goodie bags and I put them in peoples mail boxes.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Monday December 7, 2009.



Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went pretty good except for when my picture was getting taken in front of the house because I was putting the treat in the mail box and I was afraid that the people inside the house would see the camera flash and come out and get all mad.

What Happened?
Well, I started after school when I went and made the treat bags and then I just basically put them in peoples mailboxes.

How did you feel?
I felt pretty good because I know that I did something good for some people and that they might help other people and it might go on and on.

How did that person or people react?
I am not sure how the people reacted because they could have looked in their mailbox at any time and I was their to see their reaction because it was cold out.

Did you ask the person or people to "pay it forward"?
Yes, I did ask the people to pay it forward by asking them on the sticky note I stuck on their baggies.

How did they react to your request?
I am not sure how the people reacted to my request .

If you did not ask the people to "pay it forward" how come?
I did ask the people to pay it forward.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "pay it forward" important?
The idea of pay it forward is important because it is a special act of kindness that is important because if it works then people should always be helping people.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I am not sure if my act of kindness has made a difference but by now if it has it has probably happened by now or tomorrow. I really hope that my act of kindness has made a difference because that is what some of this project was about.

2 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP