Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BrendanMiranda's Pay it forward




PART 1
What is Pay it forward?
- Pay it forward was a movie I watched ..It was about a kid doing one thing to make a difference then the person he helped does good things to other people .. This movie makes me feel like I can make a difference to the school and / or world ..

PART 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
- My act of kindness is handing out cards to my family members .

Why did you choose this activity?
-I chose this activity cause every time people read cards they get touched by what the person said to them and they think they can do the same thing.

Who did you help?
- My family members and other people.
What did you do?
- Give them good and warming christmas cards .
When did you do you act of kindness?
- The day of my cousins baby shower and the day before it .

Part 3


How did your act of kindness go?
- It went really well
What Happened?
- Some people reacted really surprised .. While the others were expecting some money in the cards .

How did you feel?
- I felt pretty good about it because I was making peoples day.
How did the person or people react?
- They reacted like I was going to give them money or something .
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
- They didn't ask me about Pay It Forward.
How did they react to your request?
- They looked happy after when I gave them the card.
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
- Because they didn't watch the movie or heard of this project.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
- The pay it forward idea is important because it sometime's make people do good things to other people.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- I think I made a difference to people at the party .. Now they might do better things to other people.

I Wasn't able to put up the video here so I put it up on youtube..Here's the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EshrJlFlpM

**WARNING songs might not be on and Quality is uhm .. Good .


2 comments:

  1. all you do to upload the video , is copy the embed into your html editing thingy ,when your making the post. good job though.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP