Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chantel`s Pay It Forward

Hey guys,



Part 1:



In the movie, Trevor's teacher gave them an assignment "pay it forward" to do in Social Studies. Trevor was trying to make a difference by helping 3 people, then those 3 people help 3 others. It also meant try not to think of yourself all the time and get into someone else's shoes and help the ones in need.



Part 2:



My act of kindness was to watch my brother.



I chose it because when I usually don't watch him becuse he's usually with his friends.



I helped my mom so she can go where ever she wants to go.



I did this on Sunday after my hockey practice.



Part 3:



I did this at my house because my brother and I couldn't go anywhere.



What happend was, on Saturday December 5th my mom asked me if I would watch Noah for $10 an hour and she was gone for 5 1/2 hours. She came back and said "heres your money." But I didn't take it.


I did not tell my mom to pay it forward,



Part 4:



The idea "Pay it Forward" is important because if you help someone, they just might help someone they know and keep going on in a cycle.


My act of kindness probably has made a difference. My brother wants to watch my little cousin, but he is too young to watch little kids.


sorry my pictures couldn't upload. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP