Thursday, November 12, 2009

alex's graphing BOB

Three things I know about graphing are:

1)Every graph uses numbers

2)Almost every graph has title and a few words on the left and bottom telling what is happening their. Only the circle graph does not have any words on the left or bottom and that is because it does not need it.

3)The bar graph, the double bar graph, the line graph, and the double line graph all have a X and Y axis.

What I need to improve on is :

What I need to improve on is I should have put a circle graph,I should have explained more of what I should have said in my paragraphs, and made my paragraphs less confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Statcounter

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP